Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So long 2008...

What a great year of change and growth we've had! In the last year we've been shown God's protection and provision in a big way. He has been so faithful in guiding our way to a new church and a new home within months of each other. We have found ourselves feeling more settled and established than ever and can't help but think we are extremely blessed. In this coming year we are going to hit a couple significant milestones...John & I will celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary (no itching here ;) ), Luke will turn 2 (officially not a baby anymore=( ), I will turn 30 (ahhh!!!), and Kate will start preschool! John says this will be the first year of a great decade. He is sure that our 30's will be fantastic and I have to agree. We're looking forward to 2009 and all it has to offer. So bring it on!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I loved the year I turned 30, I thought it was the best one...got engaged, got married, bought our first home. You'll have so much fun! It's going to be great.

Debbie