Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Night 2...
Last night Luke slept GREAT!! I was a little worried since yesterday's nap did not go very well. He cried off and on for more than a hour and only slept for about 1 hour 20 min. when he finally did fall asleep. I felt so sorry for him when I was giving him his bottle at bedtime because I could tell he knew what was coming. He knew that when he finished that thing, he was going in the crib. Poor little thing, he drank that bottle slower than ever before and was trying so hard to just fall asleep on my lap while drinking it (which he has never done). When he finally finished and I put him in his crib it was only a matter of a few minutes and he was out....until 5 am!! Hallelujah! But it doesn't end there. He put himself back to sleep at 5 and again at 5:45 am and stayed asleep until 7 am!! So we're 2 nights and one nap down, at this moment working on day 2 nap, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome. We should have done this weeks ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's awesome! I know it can so tough. I had to let Emma cry it out for an hour, when she was that age. Whew. Good for you.
G-Feld would be so proud! If you don't get it, ask Remy..
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!
GO LUKE!
I'm so proud of you AND LUKE!!!!! Hooray!~
Shanna, that gives me hope. Eli is very stubborn when it comes to being put down. He just cries and cries and it doesn't seem to be getting better, but I have to be more consistent. Good job!! I hope your good nights of sleep continue; I can't wait until mine begin;)
Post a Comment