Kate got to help out at the Playhouse Disney show...yes, that is one of those backpack/leashes on Luke. I vowed never to get one and have been known to mock the use of them until I realized better to leash your child like a dog than lose them in a crowd.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Just some pics...
As usual, we've been busy with swim, dance, MOMS, church activities, play dates, Disneyland days, etc. Luke is still sleeping great and now loves bedtime. All I have to say is, "Lukey, are you ready for bed?" and he'll run in, turn on his air filter and climb up in the rocking chair. We rock, read, sing, have a bottle and he happily lays down in his crib and falls asleep. =) Kate's imagination is really taking off lately, as is her attitude. She is quite dramatic and loves to pretend and act out movies. The attitude I could do without but on her "good days" we have a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures we've taken over the last couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
i love that pic of luke with the yogurt(??) on his face..so cute! it totally shows how silly his personality is!
Wow, Luke is starting to look a lot like Kate!
Hooray for pics! I love watching how fast they grow!
I'm a TAD ticked at you right now just imagining your little man practically beg for bedtime...is that even real? :)
I guess after a year of no sleep you definitely have earned it!
Love all 4 of you! xoxoxoxo, lo
I already have one of those backpacks, and Abby isn't even really walking yet. I don't judge and if he likes it, all the better. We want to go to Disneyland with you guys sometime!
Post a Comment