Yesterday we had our 4th annual Pa's Pumpkin Patch photo shoot and dinner at Lone Star with the Ostermanns. Curt, Brenna, and Brooklyn started joining us last year and so our group has grown from 7 four years ago to 11. It's a really fun tradition and the kids have a blast. And, although, I went a little camera crazy and took well over 100 pictures in the 3 hours we were all together, this was the hardest year yet to get a good picture of the kids together (forget one of all 5) but here are just a few of my favorites...













4 comments:
Love the pics:) Such cute costumes! What are you dressing up as at the hospital? Care bear??
LOVE LOVE LOVE. We are going to that pumpkin patch on Sunday with the Case's. We have been visiting that one for a few years with them too. It is a great one!
Your kids are too cute for words. I fall a little more in love with them each day.
I love the pics!
I know what you mean about taking too many pics!
My pumpkin patch post is yet to come because I can't bring myself to choose the pics! :)
Kate has to be the world's best tinkerbell!??!
what a fun tradition .... pumpkin patches always make for great photos.
If only it was less than 90 degrees when it is happening! ;o)
Post a Comment