Today we got home from a fun 3 1/2 day "weekend" in Palm Desert. The
Nelsons joined us for a couple of days and we had a great time swimming and eating- pretty much all we did. =) The guys got a little football in- Luke is now a HUGE "butt-ball" (as he calls it) fan much to his daddy's delight. The weather was perfect and Rebekah & Kate were quite impressive in the pool showing off their skills. I didn't get the camera out very much but here are a couple of pics... and
click here for Emily's post with a couple more.

The kids had a great time dancing to the live band at the restaurant where we had dinner.
John and Luke enjoying the view from the back patio on our last night.

1 comment:
So fun! I love little vacations like that. I love Luke's name for football. Awesome!
Post a Comment