This week was Kate's last week of kindergarten! (Didn't she just start?!) And what a full week it was! So get ready for a long post! On Tuesday, both kindergarten classes performed a chapel for the whole school. It was adorable! The music teachers did a great job with the songs and the kids were so cute! Kate was so excited that we came to watch. The chapel served as a rehearsal/trial run for graduation so we were able to make sure we sat on the correct side and take video of all the super cute parts.
Kate sneaking a little peak at her fans...
Kate's class, KB, posing after chapel...
Kate and Morgan
Ari, Kate, Morgan
Victoria, Sophia, Megan, Jack, Zoe
Kate and Della
One of the moms brought a cap and gown and throughout the day we grabbed each kindergartener and I took their pictures. They looked so cute! We got them developed so the parents could have a picture of their graduate and gave each of the teachers an album of the class.
![]() |
| Kate Ryleigh- Kindergarten class of 2011 |
And today was the real thing! I'd be lying if I said that it was hard to say good-bye to kindergarten. Thinking about next year gets me a little choked up. Kate will be gone most of the day and I'm not sure I'm ready for it! =( But the ceremony today was perfect! The kids entered the sanctuary from the back, walking down the aisles singing "I Want to Walk Like Jesus". After the welcome and the flag salutes, they sang songs written by our fabulous music teacher demonstrating much of what they'd learned throughout the year. We finished up with a reception for all the families in the classroom and said our good-byes for the summer!
Shaking hands with the principal, Mr. Major...
Off to 1st grade!!
Kate and Brooklynn being silly on stage...
We loved our teachers!!
![]() |
| Mrs. Tague |
![]() |
| Mrs. Henry |
Morgan, Kate, Megan
Megan, Brooklynn, Sophia, Kate
Breanna, Brooklynn, Megan, Sophia, Kate













1 comment:
Wow, that's quite the graduation! I love it. Kate is ADORABLE. Love the purple dress!! And I love the picture of your family!!
Post a Comment