Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy birthday friends!

Our birthday-full weekend has come and gone and we made one party. Sadly, Kate was so sick on Saturday that we had to miss Reagan's party. =( I've promised Kate that we will have a play date with Reagan so they can dress up like princesses together. The other party that was planned for Saturday had to be postponed because the birthday boy was sick. Darn this sickness!!
***Side note: Friday night/Saturday morning around 12:30 am, Kate woke up with a 104.4* fever, having had thrown up. I dosed her up with Motrin and Tylenol to bring down the fever and brought her to bed with me. For the better part of 2 1/2 hours she hallucinated about Sleeping Beauty, Lady and the Tramp, and gorillas on the ceiling and alligators trying to get her feet! It was scary but I felt sure that the hallucinations were caused by the high fever and was assured of that by the doctor the next morning.***
Sunday morning she was feeling much better and by Sunday afternoon was well enough to attend Rebekah's birthday party. They planned a fun afternoon at Color Me Mine in Brea where each girl got to pick a little figurine to paint. Kate had a great time!

Note the adorable aprons that the very talented Emily made for each girl!
Cake time...not only super cute but very yummy.

Kate and the birthday girl.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

I can't believe she's been so sick! Poor katie bug! :(

I'm very happy she got to make an appearance at at least ONE party!!!!

Tell her we hope she feels better! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo