Monday, March 02, 2009

Crafty...

Now that the gifts have been given, I can post pictures of my latest projects. I have so many friends who are super talented and crafty. I so envy their creativity and abilities and wish I could do what they can do. I often get the bug to try my hand at something crafty, but usually chicken out not knowing where to start. But for two of our favorite girls' birthdays I decided to give it a shot and give them something handmade.They certainly weren't huge undertakings that involved much talent but it was a lot of fun to have projects.

An easy-as-can-be no-sew tutu for Miss Bekah....
...along with a plaque to display her projects and art. An identical plaque for Reags to go with a game that Kate picked out.

4 comments:

Amber said...

thats so cute!
how did u make the tutu? we have tons of bdays coming up (including camryns) and I would LOVE to be able to make her something like that!
especially if i dont have to sew!

Cori said...

Don't tell me you aren't crafty; those are freakin' adorable! You have the cutest writing :)

Pam said...

I want the secret to the tu tu also! I think that stuff is very crafty and VERY cute. I am usually more of a "throw money at the problem" kinda gal when it comes to birthday gifts...

Emily said...

LOVE IT ALL! you're amazing!