Yesterday, we went to Jonah & Javan's 4th birthday party. The theme was puppies/dogs and Marikka went all out! It was so cute and so clever. A sign out front welcomed us to the dog house, the kids all wore handmade (by Marikka) puppy costumes, they played puppy-themed games, had hot dogs for dinner, and ate dog bone cookies. Kate and Luke had a great time with all of their friends and cousins.

Luke wore his ears for all of 5 seconds while I took a picture.

Luke and Anna playing house. Check out Emily's pictures, too.

Giant dog bone cake...it was about 2 1/2 feet long and so cute and yummy!

Happy Birthday, Javan and Jonah!! ♥
2 comments:
I love all the birthday parties they go to. So many fun party themes!
Whoa. That looks like a ton of work and a ton of fun! I love all these fun parties you are going to and I have to try to remember them for future reference!
Post a Comment