John worked a lot of overtime again this week but, being the good husband that he is, that did not stop him from taking care of things around the house. He had some serious pruning to do on the ground cover in the backyard so he broke out the weed-whacker. This chore resulted in the mess seen below. He was covered from head to toe- I couldn't resist taking a picture. But check out the nice manicured wall over his left shoulder.

We often see little lizards, who live in the ground cover above our yard, running around in the backyard and I think John's yard work may have confused one since we found him in our living room the other morning! I caught him in a tupperware and let the kids check him out. When I told Kate we had to take him outside to let him go she said, "No, Mommy! I love him. He's so cute!" After I explained that he would die if we didn't let him out of the tupperware she helped me release him.
Luke's palette is getting better and better. His new favorite breakfast is a bagel with cream cheese. This results in a pretty good mess but he loves it.
P.S. I want to make sure to remind everyone that the Great Strides walk is just 6 weeks away. If you haven't already done so, check out my blog entry, Great Strides, for more information.
2 comments:
your backyard is so freakin' beautiful! it's an inspiration to me! i can't believe you didn't freak out with the lizard in your house. i would have keeled over from heart failure. luke is getting so much hair! he looks like a man in that last pic! :)
miss you!
I hate that picture of John. It grosses me out.
Post a Comment