Luke has been pretty congested all day and just not feeling great. I have found, though, that staying home "to rest" doesn't quite work with a 10-month-old the way it may work for an adult or older child. A 10-month-old does not lay quietly on the couch watching movies and drinking plenty of fluids. So instead of staying home battling a bored older sister, we headed to the park for a hour of playtime with Auntie Brenna and Brooklyn. Shortly after getting there Luke displayed signs of needing a nap but was having none of it because he wanted to watch the kids play. He loves the swings and always get quite relaxed on them so when he started to nod off I folded up a blanket and laid his little head down. Check out the video courtesy Auntie B...***Note: turn up the volume to hear him hum himself to sleep. Bless his little heart.***
6 comments:
ohhhh..... sweet baby boy...... I love those moments. Hope he feels better soon.
That is so flippin adorable!
Love it. Kensington grunts while she sleeps...Luke hums.....
sounds like a perfect match!
OMG that is soooo freakin hilarious!!! I was laughing so hard..especially since we are always talking about those other moms whose kids are falling alseep in random places. I guess i should prepare myself for those moments with two kids as well:) too cute!!
So cute! I used to be one of those moms too that never had my kid fall asleep in odd places! Until one day it happened to me and I just had to laugh!
Shanna and John and Kate - & Luke,
I found your blog while surfing thru Lauren's. I am so happy to see you are all doing well,and ecstatic to see the kids are fabulous. HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO KATE!!
I have a pic. of Shanna, Lauren, and Cori all with your beautiful newborn baby boys.
Congrats again on so many levels,
Lee
Post a Comment