
We decided we'd go middle of the road and headed out on the 1 mile trail. Kate was a little apprehensive at first since Mommy said we might see animals. She kept asking if there were tigers in there. We assured her that the biggest animal we may encounter would be a bunny.
This one actually stood still enough for me to take a picture. Kate had a hard time picking it out at first since they blend so we'll with the surroundings.Luke didn't last long. He cuddled right up to Daddy and slept through most of the walk. I'm sure one day in the not too distant future we'll be reminiscing about the days when we could have such peaceful walks. :)




While not many animals came out, there were some really cute sights like the mommy duck with all of her ducklings.
Kate finally got tired and needed a piggy back ride. She perked up when we got to the little museum where she saw a snake, spiders, and skeletons. Pretty cool. 

We've got a list going of fun things to do and are going to try to pick something new each week. Today was a good start. As we were walking back to the car, Kate said, "That was a nice walk, Mommy. Thank you for taking me on a nice walk." Awww...melts your heart, doesn't it? 





4 comments:
We went there w/ church one time. I think you were there. Maybe you forgot because you were drunk. I don't know.
I love the picture of little Kate resting. I can't believe how big she is now. She's so cute!
I totally agree with you Shanna!
There are SO many gorgeous spots in So Cal - but we forget because we are surrounded by concrete!
Last year we visited the Descanso Gardens for Mother's Day - unbelievable and all 3 of my boys (4 if you count Dennis) LOVED it!
I am proud of you for breaking out and trying something new. You will never regret it!
That will be added to our list of things to visit!
Post a Comment