Friday, February 01, 2008

Quick update...

Well, nothing new on the homefront. While we've had a lot of activity with open houses and realtor "walk thrus", we're still waiting for an offer. In the meantime, we've tried to stay busy out of the house in an attempt to keep it neat just in case. Here are a few pics from the last few days. We went to Disneyland with Brenna and Brooklyn the other day. The babies were so good and even stayed in the stroller the whole time. Everyone assumes they are twins. =) Can you believe Brooklyn is and Luke is almost 8 months old?!
Luke is officially crawling. He's been refusing to for so long and has finally given in. He would still much rather be in Mommy's arms but we have created a fun little game with some cups that he loves so he'll happily crawl during that. He even went up the step today!

4 comments:

Emily said...

LOOK AT KATE!!!! Such a brave girl all up an close with Minnie Mouse and smiling too!!!! WOW!! Looks like a fun time! :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are PRECIOUS. Cant wait for them all to play together....

sara said...

That's fun you've been going to Disneyland. You're kids are so cute! I was thinking of you today because I've been over at my grandparents house...just a few houses down. I'll be there again tomorrow after my grandpa's funeral so maybe I'll stop by.

lauren and brad said...

AAAH! I can't wait to see them in only a month! :)