Friday, February 29, 2008

Kensington Jane Reeves

Our new friend, Kensington Jane Reeves, was born this last Wednesday, February 27th. She is beautiful and already so loved. I was lucky enough to be working that day and got to see her right after she was born. Her parents, Rachel and Sean, have been our good friends since the BCHS days- that's right, folks, another Brethren couple. =) We couldn't be more thrilled for them and can't wait to get to know little Kensington. Watching them experience those first moments of parenthood brings up so many memories that I wish I could go back and re-experience every once in a while. These babies grow up way too fast. I often times miss the little person Kate was at all her stages. Seeing Kensington so tiny being only 8 oz. smaller than Luke was just 8 months ago makes me want to freeze time! How did they get so big so fast?! It's just torture to us parents and they need to stop it!
Check out Rachel's blog to see pictures of their precious little girl. Congratulations, Rachel and Sean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this right before we left the hospital and it was so special to me. I sat by my window and cried and told Kensington how blessed she was to have so many people that love her.
Thanks for being a good friend.

Rachel