Journaling the memories & milestones as they fly by...
He is so sweet..i love those chunky cheeks. :) It is always so refreshing to have a new baby in the family. Congrats!
so exciting! He is a doll! :) Congrats to the entire family!
ok, WHAT?!? How did I miss this post?I had been stalking brenna on facebook and blogland waiting for his arrival...all along it was right here on your blog! durn!He is adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so sweet..i love those chunky cheeks. :) It is always so refreshing to have a new baby in the family. Congrats!
so exciting! He is a doll! :) Congrats to the entire family!
ok, WHAT?!? How did I miss this post?
I had been stalking brenna on facebook and blogland waiting for his arrival...all along it was right here on your blog! durn!
He is adorable! Congrats!
Post a Comment