Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Brenna's baby shower...

**Now, before you think me a very bad blogger, I want you to know I have not abandoned blogging...just been a little neglectful with my own. I have, however, been doing some blog work here and here...so check them out!**

A couple of weeks ago, I, with the help of some of Brenna's closest friends, threw a baby shower to celebrate my new nephew! My mother-in-law was gracious enough to let us borrow her home for the event and we enjoyed a lovely Sunday afternoon showering Brenna with all the things she'll need to welcome her bouncing, baby boy! I can't wait to meet him! =)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do all the blogging at those two links? Or how do we tell which ones you did and which ones the other people did?

The Jacobs said...

Josh- I took over the Chartreuse one in August so all the posts after "Modern Flare" are mine. I started and built the Olive Interior Design one and posted all the links...did not do the pics for them, though. =)

Michelle said...

Congrats, Brenna!!!