Thursday, September 16, 2010

All about Luke...

When you are too little to go to school or play a sport, you tend not to have many blog posts written just about you. So...

Last week, Luke decided he wanted to try his bike with no training wheels. He and John took it for a couple of laps up and down the street and he promptly requested they be put right back on. =) I'm sure we'll be trying again sooner than later and he'll be riding 2-wheeled before we know it!
 


On Sunday, Kate went home from church with Auntie B, Uncle Curt, & Brooklyn so we decided to make a fun afternoon of some Daddy, Mommy & Luke time. After going home to change clothes and pick up the "Gal"*, we had lunch at In-n-Out, then headed to 2nd Street for the car show. Luke had a great time checking out all the old classics. These two are going to have a great time working on theirs in the years to come.






** I don't think I've mentioned that John bought himself a classic car. As long as I've know him, he's talked about owning one so it wasn't hard to get on board when he finally found one he wanted...a '62 Ford Galaxie. The kids LOVE it! 

And, what weekend would be complete without some man's work. Luke just loves being like Daddy!

3 comments:

Brenna said...

So cute!! B can't even peddle a tricycle. Maybe she needs to have a lesson from Luke.

Sarah Ireland said...

I hear you about the kids who are not in any activites getting the kabash on the blogs....i was doing paiges 1-2 year old book and it wasnt nearly as big as reagans. Pretty soon we will have tons to put in Luke and Paigers books!

Michelle said...

Just what a boy needs - time with his Dad!