Last Tuesday, Lukey turned 3-years-old. 3-years-old! Not just 3. All week if you ask him if he's 3 now he says, "No, I not! I 3-year-old!" Silly boy. We had a pretty low key day celebrating our little man. After breakfast, Luke opened his first present...a Toy Story beach chair. We loaded up his chair and a few other things and headed to the beach for a couple of hours. Of course, I left my camera in the car and never bothered going to get it for pics. =( We had a good time, though, playing in the water and the sand.
After the beach and naps, all the grandparents, Auntie Amanda, Auntie B, Uncle Curt & Brookie came over for a Lightening McQueen themed dinner (Uncle Jeff & Stephanie were in Virginia). It was a perfect "party" for Luke with McQueen decor, his favorite dinner of Italian beef sandwiches & chips & fruit, cake, and presents.
Brooklyn loved the cake...
And Luke REALLY loved the cake =)
Happy Birthday, Luke!!
1 comment:
Happy Bday Luke! He is so handsome and getting so big!
Ummm, is Lightning McQueen related to Alexander McQueen?
Post a Comment