Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kate's Class Valentine's Party

Kate's class had their Valentine's party yesterday. Being a room mom, I was able to be there to plan, set-up and hang out for the fun! Each classmate signed a card and brought a special treat for all of their friends and their teachers. Kate was SO excited for the party and had a great time!


The "menu" consisted of white bread hearts with strawberry jam, red grapes, pinkish-purple (berry) applesauce, and white grape juice dyed pink. =)

It was so fun setting up their little table. The girls, especially, loved all of the pink!

Luke got to sit with Kate at the table but only had eyes for the candy.


Happy Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

Now that looks like a fun party! :)

Kat said...

Wow, can I um, hire you to do Serena's next time???? That looks amazing. Great job as always Shanna!

BTW you know how on Rachel's blog, she's doing the giveaway. I figured that if I won, I'd inscribe on the bracelet, "I know Shanna Jacobs." That way it's not as tacky as the t-shirt. ;o)