Friday, July 03, 2009

An update...

I don't know what it is with me and my lack of blogging lately. Actually, I do know...I hate blogging without pictures and I keep forgetting to take the darn camera with me on all of our fun outings. Summer is in full effect around here. Since I last posted we have....
  • visited with Kate's preschool director to take a tour of her class and school for the fall
  • attended the wedding reception of a high school friend we haven't seen in many years
  • done some mall days with our girlfriends (poor Luke, always WAY outnumbered)
  • celebrated Father's day with John & our dads- 3 wonderful guys who love their families and take such good care of us. My favorite quote of the day was from Luke when I went to get him up in the morning. ME: Lukey, let's go say Happy Father's Day to Daddy! LUKE: Happy day!! I want a cupcake!! =)
  • had BBQ's, play dates, & dinners out with family and friends
  • pool & beach time
  • Lake Mission Viejo with Cori & Drew- thanks so much, guys! That was really fun!
  • concert in the park
  • visited Gramma & Grampa at the assisted living home where Kate entertained the residents with song and dance in the dining room during dinner
  • remembered and celebrated the life of my Uncle Dick, who lost his battle with brain cancer, at a very sweet and touching memorial service
  • celebrated the 4th of July a day early at our church's Freedom Feast and I finally remembered the camera!

Yummy food...

(Emily & Kate) fun with friends... (Luke loving on Chloe)

soccer with Mr. Louie....

We knew it was time to go home when Luke kept getting tangled up in the net. At one point he was so wrapped up in it, it took 2 of us adults to free him. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that that pic of Luke cracked me up? :)

Amber V.

lauren and brad said...

Preschool? Are you kidding me? I am so depressed.