Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tip Toe Through the Tulips...

***It's disgraceful, I know...the lack of blogging is, again, no indication that we have had a lack of activity around here. I'm just a slacker but will be catching up this week, I promise. ***

Kate had her first dance recital last Sunday (the 7th). The dance center put on their rendition of "Alice in Wonderland" and after her first taste of it Kate is in love with the stage and can't wait for next year. Her class did their dance to a song called "Tip Toe Through the Tulips." They were ADORABLE! She did a great job and was very entertaining.




Flowers and kisses for our little ballerina



7 comments:

Sarah Ireland said...

awww..so cute!!

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie said...

love it! she is absolutely adorable :) I'll have to ask her to do a mini performance for me on Sunday!

Kat said...

She is so stinkin cute! Did you cry?

Butler Family said...

She is adorable!!

Cori said...

I might venture to say that costume was worth the money!! Absolutely precious.

lauren and brad said...

SO IN LOVE WITH HER.

Please tell her that her once upon a time dancer aunt lolo is SO proud of her...

Mary LeMonnier said...

sooo precious! Yeah for little girls! :)