Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to normal life...

We're back to the norm in the Jacobs' household...finally. Holidays are over, illness is over (I pray), diets are back on, and outings have begun again. In fact, just last week we visited Disneyland 3 times. The weather has been right up my alley lately, feeling very summery, so we've enjoyed a lot of outside time. There is nothing terribly exciting to announce but there are a few random pictures to post...
This week John had a new loft built in the garage for TONS of storage. Luke was very happy to climb the ladder and help Daddy get organized.
Kate's new favorite way to eat is with chopsticks. We cheat a little and rubber band them together but she's getting pretty good at holding them.

1 comment:

Shandra and Christian said...

Oh I would kill for that storage space! I love being organized but we lack the space.