Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures...

A couple of weeks ago, after realizing I hadn't had Luke's one year pictures done, I took the kids to Target for some professional pictures. What a nightmare! Luke was not interested in the least and Kate, although very cooperative, kept giving the goofiest, fake smiles. Of course, despite my disappointment in how they turned out- not that they were terrible, just not as good as they could have been- I managed to spend a pretty penny on prints. We did get a few cute shots that I will frame and hang up. Here are some of my favorites...


Kate had to have a little pep talk with brother.

Luke was much more interested in wrestling than posing.


After a wardrobe change, I finally got the perfect "I'm one!" picture of Luke and some cute shots of our little ballerina.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Kate and you look alike. And I especially love the one of Luke pointing to......wait....what is he pointing to?
So funny!

lauren and brad said...

They turned out adorable! I love them!

Ismael & Araceli said...

I agree with Lauren. They are so cute. Luke's hair looks cool, I really like it. Beautiful kids!

Kandra said...

Beautiful little one's!

Brenna said...

Very cute! Where are mine?!? The one with Luke holding up "one" is more like "I'm #1" then "I'm 1."

Michelle said...

good job, mom! every parents wants the "perfect shot" but the random ones turn out to be SO much more fun!

enjoy them!
Michelle

Alisa said...

They are growing up so fast!