Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Show us your pearly whites...

It still looks like a cute little toothless grin but this week, at nearly 13 1/2 months old, Luke's first tooth popped through. It didn't seem to bother him too much and he's following right behind his daddy & big sis in the late blooming teeth- I hear it's a sign of good health. =)



Such a big boy!



P.S.

It just occurred to me that I never posted specifically on Luke walking. So here's a catch up...we thought he'd be walking by 11 months since he would frequently take 2-3 steps here and there and while I knew I'd be in for it once he was on foot, he was going to be so happy when he could get down with the other kids. Nothing doing, though. I was praying that he'd start walking by our North Carolina trip to make airport waiting more pleasant and the day before we left, while I was packing in my bedroom, he walked across the room. "It's a vacation miracle!" I exclaimed. But, alas, the next day and for the whole week of vacation he was over it and refused to walk. Of course, it figures, the 2 days after we get back, while I was unpacking, he walked across the room again and hasn't stopped since. So there you have it. His official date for become a real walker was 6/16/08- the day after his first birthday. And I was right, he's kept me on my toes ever since. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kensington passes along a "hello" and an "I love you" to her boyfriend....

lauren and brad said...

yeah! such a big boy! he was a walking machine when he was here! :) already an old pro!