"Your first pair of dance shoes is the first step in becoming a true dancer."
- Sarah Lane ABT teacher
Kate started her first dance class today and LOVED it! Anyone who knows her knows how much she loves to dance so she was in heaven in her combo tap/ballet class. She learned some stretches, warm-up exercises, positions, and how to really tap those shoes. The studio is small but everyone was really nice and Kate loved her teacher, Miss Sarah. I may be a tad bias but I thought Kate was showing some real natural ability and picking everything up pretty easily. =) I can remember my dance classes when I was her age and am so excited for her to experience the fun of it all. I can hardly wait for the recital!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh, is she not the cutest thing I've ever seen?! That's so exciting she's in a dance class. I can just see how proud you are Shanna. :) Miss you.
I AM IN LOVE with Kate! PLEASE invite me to the recital!!!
Loves:)
She is SO cute and tiny I just want to eat her!
Post a Comment