Saturday, June 28, 2008

The reason naps are necessary (& pacis are my best friend)...

This was the scene tonight by 6:15 pm after a day with no nap for Kate and two small ones for Luke. I only wish you could hear the audio. I know it seems mean to take pictures of them in such a state but it was so pathetic I couldn't help myself. Don't worry, immediately after I got my shots I passed out the pacis and put them to bed. So here I sit, 7:20 pm and both kids have been asleep for over a 1/2 hour! What shall I do with all this free time?!
Oh, that's right...laundry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Brilliant.

Dana and Chase said...

hahah that is soo funny.. it is so sad but makes me laugh so hard..

Michelle said...

I LOVE it - it is about time someone showed the REAL side of motherhood!

If only we could all be this transparent! ;o)

Motherhood is difficult - but even in the trying moments you can find a way to make yourself laugh about it.

Brenna said...

Is this a little preview of what Arkansas is gonna look like? Minus one other small child.

lauren and brad said...

grrrr. if only ben would take a dang paci. :(