Monday, March 17, 2008
We're in...
I keep hearing that everyone is checking the blog only to find that it still hasn't been updated. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the 25th to get my internet hooked up! Ahhh! It's okay, though. I have a plan. I am going to borrow my mom's camera, take a few pics, and then use her computer to update. So look for an actual update in a couple of days. In the meantime, know that we are doing well and settling in quite easily. We are soooo lucky to have such helpful family members and such handy fathers. The move went much faster than we anticipated and all of the little things that needed repair are done. Thanks, parents. =) I'll give a more detailed account to moving day when I post the pics so stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am one of those people! Cant wait to see the pics and tell your Irish Man HAPPY ST. PATTY's DAY!!!!
Hi Shanna! Congrats on the new home! Hope you are getting settled in okay. Hey I have a quick question for you . . . where did you find the letters to spell Luke & Kate's name on their walls? (The ones with the ribbon.) It is so cute, and I'm having trouble finding letters I like for Kellen's room. Thanks!
xo
julie lawrence
Post a Comment