Friday, March 28, 2008

At last...pictures of the new house...

Living room/dining room/entry
Kitchen
Kids' rooms
Luke has decided to adopt the lifestyle of a nudist. We can no longer let him wander around in just a diaper as he eventually sheds it. Here he is leaving the diaper behind with a "What haven't you ever seen a naked baby?" look on his face. =)
Kate loves to help Mommy clean. Here she is doing her best Cinderella impression.

7 comments:

Ismael & Araceli said...

Your house is beautiful Shanna. I love your Kitchen.

Anonymous said...

It is GORGEOUS! We love it and are sooo happy for you! Cant wait to see it on person on Tuesday.
Loves!

Brenna said...

I love that picture of Luke. It made me laugh.

Butler Family said...

Your house is beautiful. I am so happy for you and that you are finally settled.

Sarah Ireland said...

WOW..Fabulous house..sure beats Rossmoor huh??? Can i get the name of your realtor?

sara said...

Yea for pictures of your place. I've heard it's beautiful and I'm so happy that you love it! Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of Luke without his diaper, getting "caught!"

The last Unicorn said...

It is beautiful!!!! I am so jealous of your kitchen and hard wood floors. Luke must take after his Grandpa... I will have to explain that one to you some other time :)