Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Family pictures...


Melissa Bench (formally Cape during BCHS days) is a wonderful photographer and was nice enough to come all the way from Bakersfield to do some family pictures for us. They turned out great, I couldn't be happier. Click here to see the rest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is it possible that luke looks just like kate who looks just like you who looks just like luke who looks just like john and then somehow ben looks just like luke too????? tell me this please! you have such a purty family!

Anonymous said...

i just looked at the rest and they are soooooooooooo good!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!:) You are a beautiful familia! Glad to hear you had a great holiday! Happy New Year! Good luck on the recycling-GREAT resoultion! Some tips-make sure you wash out the items so there's no bugs or funky smells-I think your supposed to tear off labels when you recycle-not sure the LBC rules for the bins, I used to throw it all in the purple bin. The LB website gives great rules:) Miss ya!
Kan