Happy New Year!
Every year when I was growing up, Nana hosted a huge New Year's Day party at their house. She and my mom and aunts put together a delicious breakfast spread and we'd watch the Rose Parade and football games, play with cousins and friends, and enjoy a great day. New Year's at Nana & Bapa's is one of my favorite childhood memories. Obviously, things have changed and our home is nearly big enough to host a ton of people but I want my kids to have these traditions, also.
This year was the second year we hosted friends for a New Year's brunch. I LOVE breakfast food so this was great fun. ;) Of course, the camera didn't come out except for a couple of pictures.
| Bread pudding with white chocolate sauce, Turkey & swiss breakfast sliders, bacon, egg casserole, fruit, coffee and mimosas...mmmm!! |
| Reagan, Kate, Paige, Luke |
A couple of days later, Brenna took the kids to the park for an impromptu photo shoot with the cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment