Our family of friends welcomed a new member on November 28th when Matt and Allison's sweet baby boy, Liam Timothy, was born. Several months ago, asked Sarah and I if we would like to be in the delivery room to support her since Matt knew he would be a bit uneasy. ;) Of course, we said yes! So when my phone rang at 4:30 in the morning last Monday, I knew it was baby time! I arrived at the hospital a couple of hours later, expecting to be there at least into the afternoon but Allison is a rock star and Liam was ready so by 10:25 am...it was a boy! What an experience! I was so honored to be a part of this amazing day and so thrilled for our dear friends!
 |
| Momma's ready to go! |
 |
| And...this is why we were there. Sorry, Matt! ;) |
 |
| It's a boy!! |
Happy, beautiful mommy and her sweet baby boy!
 |
| Daddy's first look |
 |
| Proud, happy little family |
 |
| 7 lbs. 10 oz. 20 " |
 |
| The grandparents hearing Matt say, "We have a boy!" |
 |
| We love you, Liam! |
No comments:
Post a Comment