Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cell phone memories...

I was recently going through my cell phone pics and thought I should do a blog post with all the moments I've caught thanks to my cell phone camera. I've been REALLY bad about bringing my camera along on our outings this summer but thankfully the phone is always there in a pinch. Of course, the quality leaves something to be desired but even with blurs and bad color, each one represents a memory and so is worthy of posting. So here are some of my favorites from the last several months (and be forewarned, there are a lot)...

Kate at Rebekah's birthday lunch at the American Girl cafe
Dinner in style
Nola & Luke on Dumbo
Visiting the Goddard's at their new house
Luke's first dentist trip...the hygienist said he did better than any other child ever has in her chair!
Easter in the Park- HB
This little girl got stuck in our yard after getting accidentally let out of hers...it took us a few hours but we finally found her owners.
Heading out to the Seal Beach car show 
We love looking at beautiful classic cars
The Princess
"Wake up, Uncle John!" Palm Springs - May 

Messing up Auntie's tan ;)
Such a big girl!
Nana & Grampa's avocado tree
Feeding the Ostermann's tortoise at Haley's birthday
Dylan taking a good nap for Auntie
Disneyland
 Kindergarten Firestation Field trip
KB
Brooklyn's dance recital 
Jumping off the waterfall at Grammie & Pop Pop's

Shopping at Costco
I know it's gross but they never touched tongues and I definitely plan on showing them this when they are older. ;)
Story time at the library
Picnic lunch in the park after story time
The squirrel that terrorized us during lunch - I'm not kidding...it had NO fear of us. Kate was freaking out, Luke kept trying to chase it away, and I was secretly very nervous. We didn't stay long. ;)
Getting sprayed by the lifeguard boat at the bay
Sleeping in the tent in Kate's room
3-legged race at ShoreLife's Annual Freedom Fest

My 4th of July "Death by Chocolate" trifle...and a baby one for Johnny, who had to work that day.
One of our many bay days
Making Nana's strawberry jam...teaching a 4th generation how to make an Ostermann family favorite.

No comments: