St. Patrick's Day in our household has become a really fun holiday! In fact Kate woke up on March 17th and came running into the kitchen calling out, "Happy St. Patrick's Day!!" and was very unhappy to hear that she had to go to school. Who goes to school on a holiday?! ;) Despite my disappointment in myself for dropping the ball on a couple of things I normally do (no green breakfast, no gifts, very few pictures), we had a fun day! After we picked Kate up from school, the 4 of us headed over to E.J. Malloy's for our traditional lunch. Later that evening, we hosted some friends for a St. Patty's feast...corned beef sandwiches, meatloaf, baked potatoes and all the fixin's, cabbage salad, fruit, Shamrock sugar cookies, and brownies. Of course, I took pictures of the set up and a couple during dinner then put the camera down. Boo! Hopefully, next year we'll have way more documentation.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

2 comments:
love the garland! :)
and now I am realy craving a baked potato with sour cream!
you and your mad hostessing skills! :)
wish we could have come. looks fun!
Post a Comment