Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Pageant 2010...

Oh! I am so far behind! Since my last post, we celebrated the wedding of John's brother, Jeff and our new sister-in-law, Stephanie! Kate and Luke were the flower girl and ring bearer and they did a great job. It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a lot of fun! Pictures to come soon. Of course, we also celebrated Thanksgiving with 2 yummy family gatherings and we kicked off the Christmas season with our Children's Christmas Pageant at church. This year Luke and Brooklyn were old enough to join the cast. I didn't get great pictures since I was videotaping at the same time but Brenna got some great ones.

Our kids spent more time waving at us than singing...

My cute little horsey...

Kate also got to participate in the bell choir this year...

Brooklyn and Luke kept making their way to the edge of the stage...



In addition to the pageant, the children's bell choir performed at the Sunrise Assisted Living home yesterday. The residents loved seeing the kids play their bells and sing Christmas carols. =)


No comments: