Today, Luke had his first real, professional haircut! We've taken the clippers to it many times in his life but, with his special part as a ring bearer in his Uncle Jeff's wedding coming up, I thought he could use a nice neat stylish cut to make him look extra handsome. I think he was pretty excited for his upcoming experience. Last night, he told John, "You are not going to cut my hair, Daddy. I have a hair appointment!" =) So we visited Miss Chelcie (John's best childhood friend, Ian's sister) at Salon Shanti since I knew she had a lot of experience cutting kids hair. Luke was pretty serious during the whole thing, playing hard to get and only cracking a smile when it tickled but he held really still and was very cooperative. GREAT job, Luke, you look so handsome!
Before
So many funny faces, especially when little hairs were getting in his nose...
Ticklish neck...
 |
| "No, as a matter of fact, I will not smile." |
After!
Thank you, Miss Chelcie, for a great experience!!
4 comments:
He looks thrilled! What a cutie
Is that last one his, "I am a male model" pose?? So cute!!
Oh my, what a cutie! I love his different faces. I can't believe he held still too. What a big guy!
Perfect timing. We're gonna get B's cut today. Good prep to see that Luke didn't freak out:) She said he looks "sooo pretty".
Post a Comment