Kate's open house at preschool was a couple of weeks ago. We had a fun morning checking out all the activities and projects the kids have been working on. Her teachers had weighed and measured the kids in October and April...Kate gained 2 lbs. and grew 1 inch! It was so fun to see how much she has developed cognitively and grown physically. Her art work has gone from random strokes to shapes and pictures...specifically flowers and hearts. =) The classes looked amazing, the raffle baskets turned out great, and the kids put on a really cute performance. Kate was so excited to show off all the work she's done in the last year.
Kate's family portrait, complete with toe-nails. =)
Kate with Grammie, Pop Pop, Nana, & Grampa...
Kate with her teachers, Miss Angela & Miss Debbie...
They did such a great job setting up the classroom.
Self-portrait...
Our class "Concert in the Park" basket...I had so much fun putting it together and so wish I would have won it. =)
Paige & Luke can't wait to go to school too...
3 comments:
I remember OPEN HOUSE at school with the fondest memories. I LOVED that night!
Kate has grown so much!
You should be bursting with pride.
and i love the toe-nails.
Okay, that shot of Luke and Paige is SO CUTE! They look like a couple, in minature form!
Proud! Proud! Proud!
So proud of your smart cookie. I love the toenails! So proud of your awesome basket!
I love seeing the grandparent pic and the family pic! So sweet!
Post a Comment