Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's kind of been a while...

I'm a slacker, I know! It's been well over a month since I posted a new blog entry but certainly not (again) for lack of activity. Our regular schedule of preschool, swim lessons, soccer, play dates and church activities have been accompanied by city classes, wedding showers, major sickness, Disneyland days, date nights, and more. For 4 weeks in October, Luke and I went to a Mommy/Daddy & Me class through the city called Giggles & Wiggles. It was a fun one-on-one time for us while Kate was in school and we're sorry it's over all ready. My cousin, Kevin, is marrying a great girl, Sarah, in January and we had our family shower for her a few weeks ago. I was so excited to give her a hand made gift...

Magnet board with bottle cap magnets
featuring bits and pieces of their wedding invitation...


And, of course, there was Halloween. The week of Halloween the kids came down with colds and I got REALLY sick. I was able to get out of bed for trick-or-treating but just those couple of hours of being up and about put me back to bed for the whole next day. =( So, unfortunately, because of all the sickness we didn't get the chance to go take our annual pumpkin patch pictures, BUT, we did get a couple when we went trick-or-treating...

Kate the flower
(gotta love getting to use the dance recital costume again)

Luke the fireman...

"Trick-or-Treat!!"




Kate had her last soccer game on Saturday. We're still not sure if soccer will be her game but we'll give it one more try next fall. She had a great time at her end of the year party and was SO excited to get a trophy with her name on it...




Picnic dinner with our soccer friends...

Coach Cameron presenting Kate with her trophy...

"Cherry Blossoms!!" (the whole team minus Marisa and Eliana)

1 comment:

Amber said...

FINALLY!!! ha ha ha!
how cute is Kate the flower and Luke the fireman (noting the joe josts shirt he has on)!!
glad u are feeling better.
umm how did u make that magnet board?
thats a GREAT idea for christmas presents!!! please email me details!
loves
ambs