Friday, August 21, 2009

Soccer girl...

This past Wednesday, Kate start her first, of what we hope will be many, soccer season. Two of her friends, "the Sophias", from her dance class are on her team of nine 4 & 5 year old girls. John is so excited to see her following in his footsteps....she'll be #3 just like Daddy's football number. =) She had a great time at practice and insisted that I call her "Soccer girl" the next day. I can't wait for the first game to see them all in their red & black uniforms and matching hair bows! Too cute!

Jumping jacks to warm up...


Each girl received a pink & white ball with Dina the Dinosaur on it...Dina does not like to be touched with hands- Kate will have to work on that one.




During their "scrimmage", Kate & Sophia needed a little security so they ran down the field holding hands. Precious. =)


4 comments:

Kat said...

Soccer girl...so sweet. That's awesome that she is already proud of playing Soccer!!

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie said...

Love it! She is so stinking cute! I think the holding hands picture is my favorite! Can't wait to see the pics of her in her "soccer girl" uniform!

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie said...

Love it! She is so stinking cute! I think the holding hands picture is my favorite! Can't wait to see the pics of her in her "soccer girl" uniform!

Michelle said...

John must be proud as punch!

I love that you have a girl but do not let her not live in front of a mirror .

Way to go, Shanna!