Friday, August 29, 2008

Go 'Pokes!

Our good friend, Lauren, sent Kate the cutest outfit yesterday. The Schatzels are from Oklahoma and are OSU alumni & fans. After opening our surprise package that arrived in the mail, Kate immediately tried on her new outfit and got into character. Uh oh, looks like she may follow in Mommy's footprints. =) Thanks, Lo!

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

She is the absolute cutest aggie in the world! I'm soooo excited it fits! I knew she would follow in your footprints...she is so obviously a mini-shanna!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Thanks so much for posting pics! I LOVE them!

sara said...

As soon as I saw the outfit I knew it was from Lo. It looks so great on her!!! How could should not follow in your footsteps. She's got so much spunk and energy! :-)

Kandra said...

She's a mini version of you:) So adorable!

Anonymous said...

yay kate!!!!!!!!!!! GO POKES!!!!!!!