Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cuddle bugs...

As part of our normal nightly routine, Kate gets to watch a little of her favorite movie, The Little Mermaid, in her room* while I give Luke his bottle and put him down. Tonight I laid Luke on her bed for a couple of minutes while I searched for a missing paci. When I left the room Kate was at the other end of the bed but this is what I came back to...

I just love these sweet little moments.

*Disclaimer: I am not a supporter of TV's in children's bedrooms. The TV in Kate's room is only used at bedtime and only plays videos- no regular TV channels. ;)

7 comments:

Brenna said...

Precious

Michelle said...

sweet memories ...

Anonymous said...

I love it!
And you don't need a disclaimer-we know you are a good mom...even if the TV played normal channels! You are awesome!
Love you and your two sweeties.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love when they show unrequired affection towards each other? And really no disclaimer is needed. :)

lauren and brad said...

you are so hilarious with your disclaimer!

they are so sweet to each other...

sara said...

I love that disclaimer too! That's such a sweet picture of them.

Julie said...

Doesn't it just make you want to savor the moment? How special those moments are for a mom!