Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Remember me?

Hey all, remember me? It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Both kids and John were sick for over a week so I've barely had time to breathe let alone blog. But now, finally, after many sleepless nights,antibiotics, nasal suctioning, and practically coughing up a couple of lungs we are on the mend. So with that obstacle out of the way we move on to our next endeavor...a move! John and I have made the decision to put our house on the market and look for something with a little more room. Our friend and realtor, Sarah Ireland (with First Team), is taking great care of us and listed our house on the MLS last night so it's official- click here to check out the realtor.com page! We are experiencing such mixed feelings but are excited about where this might take us. It will definitely be a leap of faith (especially on my control freak self) to just do it and be confident that if things fall into place, it's meant to be. We are constantly reminding ourselves and each other that this is not in our hands and God will provide and take care of us when we trust Him. So for now we just breathe. Phew! It will be a very bittersweet move as we have put so much of ourselves into this house, our first home. =( I get a little teary when I start looking around at all of the things I love about it. But, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be and I'll just take a ton of pictures and video and move on. The response has been pretty amazing already- not even 24 hours on the market and we've had a couple of people call or email about it. So stay tuned and I'll keep you all updated on our progress and how insane I'm going trying to keep the house in "showing condition" 24/7. Our first open house is this weekend so hopefully we'll get an idea of how it's going to go.
On another note, here are some newer pics of the kids. Even when they aren't feeling good, they take some pretty cute pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys--let me know what is happening along the way!!!