Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged...

I was "tagged" by Rachel to share 7 weird/random things about myself, so here we go:
1.) I hate the feel of velvet or velour or anything that feels like it. It makes my hands feel dirty. Blah!
2.) I could watch Lifetime movies all day long and have done so. This was pre-kids, of course, but I spent many a Saturday afternoon folding laundry and watching back to back movies starring many of the "90210" favorites.
3.) I use a chocolate shake as my "dipping sauce" for McDonald's chicken nuggets. Not exactly a Weight Watchers-friendly meal, but so delicious.
4.) With the exception of #3, I usually eat one thing at a time during meals and I don't like my food to touch on the plate.
5.) I don't like walking on freshly vacuumed carpet- it looks so nice and I hate leaving footprints.
6.) I still want my mom when I'm sick.
7.) I love throwing things away. Cleaning out drawers, closets, etc. is a huge stress relief and I measure my success by the number of trash bags have filled.
So, there you have it. Odd, I know, and there are probably so many more weird things about me but isn't that what makes us all so interesting. What about you? Leave a comment with just a couple of weird things about yourself. I'm supposed to "tag" someone else to post an entry of 7 weird/random things on their own blog. So...Lo and Cori/Nathan, you're it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Chicken nuggets in the shake.... huh? I have done the fries in the shake, but never the nuggets..... I will have to try that next time! :)