Journaling the memories & milestones as they fly by...
Kate is so cute!!! I just made your taco salad tonight for the first time...boy is it yummy! Thanks for the receipe.
wait...what taco salad recipe? I want it! :)I love your girl. She is so cute...Though she is looking a little more like John these days? maybe? Is it the curls? I miss your mama!
Mmmm...taco salad. One of the things that has made pregnancy fantastic! That is the best recipe ;) Kate is adorable. I love her hair!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kate is so cute!!! I just made your taco salad tonight for the first time...boy is it yummy! Thanks for the receipe.
wait...what taco salad recipe?
I want it! :)
I love your girl. She is so cute...Though she is looking a little more like John these days? maybe? Is it the curls?
I miss your mama!
Mmmm...taco salad. One of the things that has made pregnancy fantastic! That is the best recipe ;)
Kate is adorable. I love her hair!
Post a Comment