Yet another week has gotten away from me. We enjoyed another week of having John home. He goes back to work on Tuesday. =( It's been very nice having him around so much. He has been able to spend some one on one time with both kids and me. Last Saturday Kate and I ran errands and went to a birthday party so John took care of Luke for most of the day. Then Sunday he took Kate to his parents for swimming and dinner. I took advantage of that time to clean out our console table. That, of course, inspired me to clean out our desks which I did yesterday. Next on my list is the coffee table drawers, the filing cabinet, and the kitchen junk drawers. I can't wait! We spent some time Wednesday and Friday catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while which is always fun. I worked another 4 hour shift this week while Luke only drank about 1 ounce from a bottle. So it looks like the 4 hour work day will be around for a while. I can't say that I mind it, though. It's nice to get out of the house and see my friends at the hospital but I miss my babes.
Luke slept through the night again on Wednesday night! And he rolled over from front to back yesterday. I missed it because I was cleaning up but one minute he was having some tummy time and next thing I know he's laying on his back. Such a little athlete! =)
Now for the pictures I promised in the last post. Next time I'll put up some of the kids. My father-in-law has generously allowed us to borrow his nice camera so stay tuned.
Luke's dedication at church...


and John's landscaping...


We will add more plants but for now it's nice just to have something. The mulch John put down smelled like chocolate for several days. Kate would stand at the front door sniffing and say, "Delicious!"
1 comment:
you are the most beautiful family! i love you guys so much!
johnny, the yard looks great!
shanna, you look great! :)
the babes are so yummy i want to bite their little leg-ums. xoxoxo
Post a Comment