Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome to the world of blogging...

I credit my dear friend, Lauren Schatzel, for introducing me to the blogging world and convincing me to start one. I always enjoy reading hers and it helps me feel so much more connected to her even though she is all the way out in Oklahoma. So...I'm hoping to stay even more connected to more people near and far by sending out some updates on us. Obviously since Luke was born I'm finding myself with even less free time to keep up with emailing and calling with updates so I hope this blogging thing will be helpful. We'll see.

I'll try to post at least once a week and will add pictures of the babes as often a I can. I hope you all will enjoy reading our blog and we'll look forward to your comments.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

Alleleuia!!!!!!
Oh, Shanna, I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!
And very proud of you too!
And honored that I get the credit for you keeping everyone updated with your beautiful babes! I can't wait for the pictures! Hooray!
Ooh, i can hardly wait for the next post!