








Well, amazingly Kate was very cooperative at her Target photo shoot for her 2 year pictures. It did take a never before attempted but extremely successful bribe with a piece of gum. Yes, yes, I bribed my child to smile for the camera by promising her gum! I'm not proud of it but we have some cute pictures to show for it. =) Luke, our usually easy going little guy, was not so cooperative. We got one decent picture of him by himself and a few cute ones of the two of them together. He was tired so he mostly fussed, although, he was most cooperative when in big sis' lap.
I have recently been in contact with a girl we went to high school with who has become a photographer. She came over today and took some (250+!) pictures of Luke and is going to do our announcements for us. He was happy and Mr. Top Model, smiling and posing like crazy. They are going to be soooo cute. I can't wait to get them. So we will soon send out his announcements and I will post some more pictures.
2 comments:
Oh they are so yummy! :) I can't wait to see more!
BTW~ we must totally be on the same wave length...I sent YOU a package...finally a baby present celebrating luke's birth! I know, I know...late as always. It's the schatzel way. :) love you and your babes!
Kate and Luke are so adorable. Great pics. and updates. Love you all. Can wait to visit. Kayla and I got out shopping yesterday after work so we won't come empty handed :-) Now to get a date. I have to get thru July at work before I can breath easier, almost there...Was hoping this past week but wasn't able to make it ;-( soon I hope...
Post a Comment